Saturday, May 21, 2005


We Will Always Remember...Sept 11th
The events from almost four years ago now...stay firmly planted in my mind. There is not a day that goes by...that I don't remember or reflect on the events of that horrific day. Sometimes it's before I'm even out of bed...or when I'm out for my morning walk. Every time I do my laundry...I think of Sept 11th...because that is what I was doing that early morning. I thank God that I haven't forgotten...and am forever changed. I am so grateful to be an American and live in this beloved county...the United States of America. Posted by Hello

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...