Monday, March 31, 2008

Nathan...Rest in Peace


Rest in Peace Dear Nathan
Nathaniel Hawthorne Bunts
Born June 17, 1991
Died March 30, 2008



I'm numb tonight...as I had my little Nathan put to sleep. I held him moments after he was born...so I had to be there when he took his last breath. It will be so weird going to sleep and Nathan not resting by my side. It will be weird not to be awakened in the middle of the night by a loud howl. Something that Nathan did every night for the last year or two since his mama died. It will be weird not to leave a glass was water in the bathroom sink...because Nathan preferred tap water to the bottled water I gave him.


I wonder if his brother Moss...also 16 years old...will miss him? I think Rudy my 1 year old kitty will.


I know I will miss him greatly. Thank you Nathan...were an excellent kitty. I'm glad that you were my kitty.

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...