Saturday, March 29, 2008

Where Have You Been?


Where have you been all my life?
I know, I know...God has been shaping you,
Into the man who would one day touch my heart.


A warm smile,
Graces your face,
As a playful, teasing laugh escapes your lips.


Deep blue eyes,
And penetrating gaze,
At times...I must turn away.


Tendered heart and kind,
Caring...even for the least of these,
Bear witness to a heart transformed by his Savior.


No word goes unnoticed,
Our conversations so deep,
I could spend a lifetime getting to know you.


You treat me like a princess,
Like no man ever has,
Only time will tell...if this will have a fairytale end.


Susan Bunts
March 29, 2008

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...