Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Not a Lone Voice

When posting my article on feminism...I was a little nervous that I would endure the wrath of some feminists that found my comments offensive. I've been pleased to find out I am not a lone voice in this battle.

Both men and women feel the far reaching effects of feminism.


Drew commented, "Great comments. Concisely written and on point. I enjoyed how you articulated the negative aspects of feminism...not too many people point them out and the second and third order effects of what appears to be a good policy, but in truth is flawed. Keep the faith!"

Janna commented, "So true, all that you said. As an educated career woman myself, I also am thankful for the opportunities I've had but yet am saddened by the "collateral damage" caused by the feminist movement. Your points were right on! I'm going to continue browsing your blog, but come visit mine sometime. My blog is basically a daily devotional."


Be sure to checkout Janna's blog at Bread Crumbs...it's food for the hungry Christian soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

Thanks for the link to my blog and the mention in yours. You are not a lone voice! Keep "fighting"!

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...