Sunday, November 20, 2005

Snowy Delight Fills My Senses


Snowy Delight Fills My Senses Posted by Picasa

One of the delights in blogging is finding the treasures and jewels on other websites.

One of my favorite places to visit is David Fisher's Pilgrim Scribblings. Not only do I find his pieces that inspire and encourage me in my Christian walk...but I also find links to other great websites. Some how David scouts them out and shares so freely.

Tonight while visiting David's website I found an addition to his recent postings on Attractive Drabness. It's a series of pictures that capture you and draw you in. They are seemingly drab at first appearance...but they are lovely to behold.

The picture I discovered tonight was from Michelle's website called Mikao's World. I have marked this site as a favorite and will visit regularly.

Michelle is sharing pictures from the first snow fall where she lives in Canada. All I can say is, "Wow"!

You see...I'm a California girl...misplanted. I love snow and winter. Born in Colorado...and I think it's in my blood. Today in Southern California...we had a sunny lovely day in the 80's. You can't ask for better. But golly...seeing the snow pictures from Canada...just fill my senses.

Thank you Michelle and David for sharing from the abundance of your wealth.

2 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Susan: Thanks so much for your kind comments. I get so much therapeutic help from blogging and sharing my heart. I pray that it will not snow this Friday though because I have a fairly lengthy drive to make on a ministry trip.

Be encouraged today!

David

Michelle said...

Yes, Susan, thank you so much for your kind comments! Glad you enjoyed the photos (the snow has pretty much all melted now, but I'm sure it won't be long until we get more!)

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...