Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You Go Boy!

Below is a comment I received from Bill H...team member at Standing Tall in reference to my piece on Feminism..."F" is for Failure.

All can Bill...is, "You Go Boy"! You keep being the gentleman...who does the right thing. If that means some women just don't get it...and think you are a Neanderthal...then so be it. Some people will never get it...and that's okay. While frustrating, annoying and sometimes down right obnoxious...it doesn't matter.

All that counts is doing the right thing. And never more so than for godly Christian and Jewish men. I am one women that sees it...applauds it and says thank you! Be sure to check out Bill and Martin's site at
Standing Tall. My early preview of this site...is a thumbs up!

"From a mans perspective Wow, you hit the nail on the head as the saying goes!The equal ness between the sexes has indeed caused disrespect for woman from the younger generations. I see this everyday when boys do not open doors for their girlfriends any longer the list goes on.Thanks for putting it out there, makes me fell a little better after having been called a Neanderthal because I opened a door for a lady a few months back! She was so mad I was blessed with her articulate expression of the English language for about ten minutes afterwards!That very same day i was asked to move some office items because I was the only male in the office. Talk about confusing messages.Thanks again, it is good to know that chivalry can still be a good thing."

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...