Thursday, November 03, 2005

Take that Darth Patterson!


Duane...I call your five yard penalty...and raise you ten.

Now that
Duane Patterson, producer of the Hughbo Baggins Show (AKA Hugh Hewitt) is just plain feisty. Penalizing me for my Lord of the Rings, ever so clever usage.

"
The Susan Blog is taking issue with Hugh's Get the Band Back together meme. Susan thinks she never left, although she should get a five yard penalty for illegal use of Lord of the Rings usage."

For trying to stifle my creative streak...I raise you ten...and throw in a Star Wars reference. You will hereby be known as Darth Patterson, not quite a Sith Lord...but an underling.

So take that Darth Patterson!

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...