Sunday, August 21, 2005

All Glory Be Given to Jesus Christ!

1 Peter 4:11 - "If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."

Today, my beloved Pastor Chuck Obremski was able to preach...as the verse above states...he did so with the strength God provided.

We give Jesus Christ praise, honor and glory for the work that he is doing in and through Chuck. We thank him for continuing to touch people's lives and transform them with the powerful and mighty Word of God.

Today's message was a continuation, follow up to last week's sermon..."A Genuine Servant Forgives and Forgets!" It was a most excellent sermon...both challenging and convicting. I'll be transcribing my notes within the next day or two. I would encourage you to please visit
Kindred Community Church's website...where you will find messages available to listen on line or download.

You ongoing prayers for this beloved man of God are much appreciated...as he continues to yield himself and his life to God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. I see you have links of Carmen,Chapman,Gaithers. There my favorites.

susanwalkergirl said...

Bonnie,

I love Greater Vision so much. I discovered them on Charles Stanley's show In Touch Ministries. My favorite album is Live at First Baptist in Atlanta. Favorite song is one that Jason sings...called "All the Many Miracles". It reminds me so much of standing back and seeing God's hand on our church...and the work/miracles he's done in the last 2 1/2 plus years. It's been amazing and awe inspiring.

Carmen...he's wonderful too...and the Gaithers. I'll tell you...even if you are having a bad day...when you hear their songs...you feel better. And they touch your soul too.

Thanks for taking time to visit...and comment. Susan

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...