Friday, August 12, 2005

Glorious Splendor

5 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.

6 They will tell of the power of your awesome works,
and I will proclaim your great deeds.

7 They will celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

Oh my...I found this incredible, awe inspiring picture on David Fisher's blog at Pilgrim Scribblings. David says this photo is of the Carrizo plain in the Trembler Range, 50 miles west of Bakersfield, CA.

My eyes are transfixed on this magnificent beauty of God's handiwork. At once it takes my breath away...and fills me with songs of praise for my Creator and Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...