Sunday, July 10, 2005

Alzheimer's...The Winding Road - Quite Day


Today was a rather uneventful day with Gayle. She was in a good mood but on bit on the non-verbal side. She did a lot of the humming today. Was eating really slow again...and needed reminders to chew and swallow. Slept through most of our movie "The Neverending Story".

I showed her some pictures I had taken earlier in the day at the Fullerton Arboretum. The picture with the big bright sunflowers is one that she liked best. Gayle's favorite color has always been yellow...so it's appropriate.


News that Emma one of the residents died last week. She was a sweet and quite person...and frequently cried easily.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Gayle and I have something in common. I love the sunflower picture, too. My kitchen is yellow and full of sunflower stuff! :o)

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...