Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Much Obliged Mr. Prager

Below I have a posting from Dennis Prager's show. This past weekend I had transcribed a call from Brian in Los Angeles. His call really struck a cord with me.

While Brian's words were very compelling...they are truly powerful when you hear them in his own voice. With that in mind...I sought permission from Dennis Prager to post this clip. I am thankful to Dennis for letting me share.

Please take a couple of minutes and listen to Brian's call. If you are not already acquainted with Dennis Prager, his radio show and writings...please be sure to click on the above link.

To quote Dennis, "I prefer clarity over agreement."

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...