Friday, July 15, 2005

Quote of the Week...Pure Evil


The "Quote of the Week" goes to Dutch-Moroccan national Mohammed Bouyeri. He is the man accused of killing Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh and in court this week confessed to the brutal murder. His words reveal the picture of a heart that is pure evil.
  • "I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do exactly the same, exactly the same."
  • "I take complete responsibility for my actions. I acted purely in the name of my religion."
  • "I have to admit I do not feel for you, I do not feel your pain, I cannot -- I don't know what it is like to lose a child."
  • "I cannot feel for you ... because I believe you are an infidel."
  • "I acted out of conviction -- not because I hated your son."

This is what we are fighting in our battle on terror. This is why we must win...and loosing is not an option.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...