Saturday, July 02, 2005

God Bless America

We frequently hear the phrase "God Bless America". And indeed I do hope and pray that my great God and Savior Jesus Christ will bless my beloved country.

I also ask my fellow countrymen do you bless God?

I am most fortunate and blessed by God to be an citizen of the United States of America. I believe that I have been chosen by God twice. Once to be His child and saved by His loving grace. Secondly I feel I have been blessed to be an American. Thank you God...for my beloved country.

I wish the United States of America...and my fellow citizens a Happy Birthday...as we celebrate our 229th Independence Day!

"America Bless God!"

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...