Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ARRRGGG!


While on vacation this week I'm engaging in all manner of evil...among which is listening to the Hugh Hewitt show. Hugh's show can be very educational...and even a wee bit entertaining, on occasion. I'm in need of a good laugh this week...and stumbled across one.

Now for those of you not in the know...September 19th was
International Talk Like a Pirate Day. About the only pirate word I know is "Arrrggg". Now that's a darn good word. And I'm most likely to utter that word in on Monday...as the week quickly spirals out of control by 9 AM.

But to celebrate the day...I just had to find out my pirate name...Susan Bunts translates into Wench Grainne O'Malley in Piratease. Not only am I ready for next year's celebration...but I am well equipped to ride Pirates of the Caribbean.

So watch out...next time I utter the word "Arrrggg"...you don't know what other ill mannered pirate behavior I might have adopted.

Be sure to click on the link for
FroggyNet...to find our your true pirate name. Get to know the real you.

Arrrggg!

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...