Saturday, September 03, 2005

Blood Donations Save Lives

Theresa...mother to Destinee, Emma and Abraham wrote the following.

I was wondering if you can pass this on to the many people you know with everything going on in the South, I received this e-mail from the Red Cross. As you know both Emma and Abraham are blood recipients. California imports 60% of their blood from other states, now that blood is going to the South. Not that I am complaining but that increases the shortage here in California. We have less than a day supply here in California.

We are having a Blood Drive at
Emmanuel Reformed Church on October 1st, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, child care is provided for all blood donors. Each pint of blood can save up to three lives. Blood is the gift that cost you nothing and is more meaningful than words can say.

If you are able to donate...please click on the above link to get directions to the
Emmanuel Reformed Church.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...