Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh Lord!

Oh Lord, I am afraid,
Do not fear, for I am with you!

Oh Lord, I am filled with anxiety,
Be anxious for nothing, instead pray and bring your requests to me.

Oh Lord, I feel weighed down and burdened so,
Come unto me and I will give you rest.

Oh Lord, I am overwhelmed with sorrow,
I have taken up your infirmities and carried your sorrows.

Oh Lord, I am weak and weary,
I will give you strength and power.

Oh Lord, my soul is despairing,
Despair not, for I am your ever present help in times of trouble.

Oh Lord, I am alone…all have deserted me,
I will never leave you, nor forsake you.


By Susan Bunts - 9/5/05

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...