Thursday, September 15, 2005


"Lord, help us in this time. Amen!"

The Kindred Prayer Update reported that the above prayer was uttered today by Chuck Obremski as he is looking towards the finish line of this race. Please keep this precious man of God in your prayers as he is suffering greatly. His family is also in need of your prayers too. An exhausting time...and they are sustained, strengthened and comforted by their Lord and Savior. They are touched by the outpouring of love and prayers from so many. Daughter Dana reports the nights are especially tough...so keep those prayers coming.

"Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you."

Hebrews 11:5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My prayer was made today and always.God Bless You.

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...