Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lessons From a Painful Weekend

I've learned..I don't want to make any decisions in anger.
I've learned...I don't want to make any decisions without going to God in prayer first.
I've learned that when I do mess up...that I need to run to God...and cry out to Him.
I've learned I need to keep my focus on him.
I've learned that when I'm not seeing the fruits of the spirit...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control...I'm probably not spending enough time in the Word of God.

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...