Saturday, June 11, 2005

Praise God

Tonight...I come with a grateful heart...filled with thanksgiving and praise to my great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Today I received word from my friend Hugo...that Cedar Sinai has accepted him into their lung transplant program He will need a couple more tests and then begin physical therapy prior to surgery. Due to his deteriorating condition...he is on the top of the list.

Hugo, his wife Maria and I all extend our thanks to the Kindred Prayer Team...for their many prayers on behalf of Hugo. Not only do we praise God for this wonderful news...we praise him that that He has revealed himself Hugo. Hugo received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior...and rests confident in his eternal salvation.

While Hugo faces so very much with the upcoming lung transplant...he has a peace in the midst of this huge storm. He says,
"I know it is not over yet, since I have to make it through the operation, but God will be with me. "

I thank Kindred Community Church Prayer Team...for their prayers for Hugo over these many months. I am most grateful know that I can bring Hugo's needs to you...and you will continue to faithfully pray for Hugo and Maria as they face this new chapter in their lives.

Thank you to my dear beloved Pastor, Chuck Obremski...who has lead us so faithfully...and whom God has used to reach out to so many...including my friend Hugo.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...