Saturday, June 18, 2005

Thumbs Up to the Charles Stanley Institute

A big thumbs up and recommendation to the Charles Stanley Institute.

It's a great resource for all Christians to become rooted and grounded in the Word of God. Through the studies provided you will be able to learn more fully the Biblical foundations of our faith.

In addition to the online courses for study...there are resources for prayer and journaling Also discussions with fellow believers on a variety of topics.

I had started the Faith Foundations a couple of years ago...but dropped off in my studies. As I have a break this summer from Bible Study Fellowship I decided it would be beneficial to stay rooted and grounded in the Word of God. I am not disciplined enough to do it on my own. Whether it's BSF or another Bible study...I need a focused study to keep me going.

I highly recommend the Charles Stanley Institute to help you in your faith walk...and to grow as a Christian. You can also watch Charles Stanley on In Touch Ministries...each week and listen to his radio broadcast.

We are most fortunate to live today...when the Word of God is provided so abundantly...especially to those in the United States and to many around the world via the internet.


Click on the above link so you can get started today.

No comments:

Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley – Interesting Plot, But the Story Got Bogged Down

  I enjoy suspense and mystery novels and was excited to read Patricia Bradley’s newest book Fatal Witness , the second book in the Pearl R...