My boss Doug has honor of being born on a date that would become most hallowed in our country...September 11th.
I didn't know Doug on that fateful date...but met him a couple of years later. I was most intrigued when hearing him tell what September 11, 2001 was like for him...being that it was also his birthday.
Some of the elements that we are privileged to see in his his leadership of our department were reflected in one of my earlier posts "Reflections on Leadership".
Happy Birthday Doug!
May every one of your birthdays for the rest of your life be uneventful...and even a wee bit boring!
A place for Susan's musing, fussing, praise and thanksgiving...on life, religion and politics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Castle of Sand by Wanda E Brunstetter – Likeable and Interesting Characters, Enjoyable Setting
Author, Wanda E Brunstetter is one of my favorite writers of Amish fiction. I enjoy how she develops the characters and weaves a story ...
-
What do a couple of raggedy old oven mitts, stray pieces of silverware and an old pink mixing bowl have in common? Any one of these woul...
-
Today the Lord strengthened and encouraged me through His word, in His perfect timing. 16 As for me, I call to God, and the LORD ...
1 comment:
Nice Post! God Bless You Always.
Post a Comment